Your Local Real Estate Experts
Providing Comprehensive Real Estate Services to Land, Ranch, Home & Commercial Buyers
Welcome from Jason Mascari, James Kozlik & Justin Joyner
We are dedicated to providing excellent customer service. Our philosophy is simple: clients come first. We pledge to be in constant communication with our clients, keeping you fully informed throughout the entire buying or selling process. We also believe in keeping in contact with past clients and helping you understand how changes in the market could impact buying or selling decisions.
We strive to give our clients an amazing experience. We measure success through the satisfaction of our clients. We take great pride in the relationships we build and are dedicated on our client’s behalf to achieve their real estate goals.
MONTANA BUYER REALTY is a trusted resource, we can guide you through the complex world of real estate. With our "hands on" knowledge and our commitment to providing you with timely information , We are your go-to source for real estate industry insight and advice. Buying or selling real estate in Montana is more than just a transaction: it’s a life-changing experience. Feel free to contact us for all your real estate needs.
"We are your management team". You can trust us to be your eyes.
A note from Jason. James & Justin:
MONTANA BUYER REALTY is created to enhance the buyer's real estate adventure as a pleasant experience. Whether buying or selling we created this service to support you. We have Montana Land for Sale.
1. Our services include bringing buyers, sellers, real estate agents, contractors and all other professional teams together before, during and after your land purchase.
2. We offer a detailed survey that will help us identify what type of property you're looking for what your needs and desires are for purchasing land.
3. We offer a detailed analysis of the area where you are looking for land. This may include schools, shopping opportunities, recreational areas, job markets and more.
4. We will assist you in finding conventional or unconventional loans with local banks and investors. We may be able to procure owner financing with some sellers or contract buyers.
5. Our property search will include real estate listings and any off market possibilities through our various contacts.
6. We we offer management services after you purchase your property. This may include managing the construction of your home.
7. We offer consulting services which may include landscaping, gardening methods, off grid alternatives, and more.
8. We also offer our real estate services to sell your property should you choose to sell in the future.
9. We offer various packages for you to consider that include updated property listings and information as well as other services.
10. As a Montana buyer agency we can provide you with the trust and loyalty that only a "buyers agent" can provide for a buyer.
We have lived, worked and recreated, for over 28 years, in the Greater Yellowstone Eco System (which is the vast area that borders the north boundary of Yellowstone National Park land for sale).This includes the counties of Park, Gallitin, Madison, Sweetwater, Stillwater, and Carbon in Montana and Park County in Wyoming. These counties are where MONTANA BUYER REALTY typically operates its' real estate searches. We are willing to look at other areas of Montana depending on your preferences. We specialize in Montana Mountain lands for sale!
The decision to sell a home or land is often dependent on many factors. Whatever your reasons are for selling, our huge data base of clients gives us an edge in marketing strategies. We will ensure that you get the fairest and best possible price for your property. We guarantee to provide you with professional, ethical and confidential service and keep you fully informed every step of the way. Learn more.
Whenever a person divides a portion of land he/she becomes the developer of a subdivision. The land then is divided into a minor or major subdivision. A minor subdivision will have lots ranging in size from 1/4 acre to 20 acres or less. A major subdivision will have tracts of land ranging in size from 20 acres or more. A large tract (160 acres) might be considered a block of land. A minor subdivision requires higher county standards and regulations than a major subdivision. Minor subdivisions are required to have covenants and in some cases the developer or land owners will form a home owners association. Subdivisions that are 160 acres generally do not require covenants however, land owners are still required to follow county regulations. Typically, the price of a smaller lot or tract of land will be higher per acre since the development is more costly.