About Jason Mascari & James Kozlik
Our Client-First Philosophy
We have “hands on” experience in investing, selling, building and developing real estate. This "hands on" approach to buying and selling Montana real estate has influenced our professionalism, integrity, local knowledge, negotiation skills and contacts with other professionals.
Our experience of living and working around the Greater Yellowstone Eco system surrounding Yellowstone National Park for over 28 years has been a tremendous influence on our Montana real estate profession. We provide many possible services for our clients. We are flexible. We are accessible via email and phone. We stay connected via newsletter’s, updates, and other forms of communication. We have learned to be listeners as well as communicators.
This "client first" philosophy has always been our approach of doing business. MONTANA BUYER REALTY offers a range of services. We provide our clients a stress free, casual real estate experience.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell Montana land or a home in the southern Montana areas, please contact us.
- MC-44A Borders BLM Land and situated at the end of the road. Located in a peaceful setting with abundant game animals, t ..
- 20 acres
- End of the Road with Power on Site
- Round Up Mesa property (RM-57) is the best location about 40 minutes from Billings which is the largest city in Montana. ..
- Western Heartlands Ranch tract WH-42
- WH-42 35 acres with views of several mountain ranges. The photos are towards Yellowstone National Park (distant peaks) ..
- 22 acres
- With county road access, river frontage (Musselshell River) and bordering public lands this property is a true sportsman ..
- 20 acres
- Seasonal access - Borders National Forest
- This is a one of a kind, end of the road property bordering both National Forest and BLM lands. The property sits agains ..
- 3+ acres
- Close to Livingston MT w/ Well and Owner Financing
- Gorgeous views of Absaroka and Crazy mountain ranges and easy access to Livingston make this the ideal place to build yo ..
- 20 acres
- Rustic, off grid Cabin Motivated Seller
- This 20 acre property is gorgeous with excellent tree coverage, grasslands, wild flowers and wild berry bushes all over ..
- Farm Or Ranch
- 324 Deeded, plus 320 leased
- Gorgeous 644 acres of fenced ranch land with rolling tree covered hills, meadows and pasture; cabins, shop, horse barn, corrals
- Gorgeous 644 acres of fenced ranch land with rolling tree covered hills, meadows and pasture (324 deeded and 320 leased) ..
- The seller is considering fractional ownership which divides a property into more affordable segments for individuals.
- This is a one of a kind property, with homestead history. This private in-holding is surrounded by miles of National For ..
- Located at the end of a box canyon. Good wind protection. Rugged terrain, middle and upper elevations have scenic building sites of Emigrant Peak, Red Mountain, Dome Peak, Electric Peck Tom Miner Basin and the Yellowstone River.
- 32 acres located in South Glastonbury. Survival Shelter located at the end of a box canyon. Good wind protection. Rugged ..