About Jason Mascari & James Kozlik
Our Client-First Philosophy
We have “hands on” experience in investing, selling, building and developing real estate. This "hands on" approach to buying and selling Montana real estate has influenced our professionalism, integrity, local knowledge, negotiation skills and contacts with other professionals.
Our experience of living and working around the Greater Yellowstone Eco system surrounding Yellowstone National Park for over 28 years has been a tremendous influence on our Montana real estate profession. We provide many possible services for our clients. We are flexible. We are accessible via email and phone. We stay connected via newsletter’s, updates, and other forms of communication. We have learned to be listeners as well as communicators.
This "client first" philosophy has always been our approach of doing business. MONTANA BUYER REALTY offers a range of services. We provide our clients a stress free, casual real estate experience.
So when you decide that you'd like to buy or sell Montana land or a home in the southern Montana areas, please contact us.
- 40 acres
- Remote 40 acres at a great price, ideal for a getaway. Property offers some scattered tree coverage and some diverse ter ..
- 20 acres
- We can find other like properties in the area!
- Round Up Mesa property (RM-57) is the best location about 40 minutes from Billings which is the largest city in Montana. ..
- 35 acres
- Beautiful views and a geological terrain of draws and canyons. There are two potential building site one at the southeas ..
- 20 acres
- Seasonal access - Borders National Forest
- This is a one of a kind, end of the road property bordering both National Forest and BLM lands. The property sits agains ..
- The seller is considering fractional ownership which divides a property into more affordable segments for individuals.
- This is a one of a kind property, with homestead history. This private in-holding is surrounded by miles of National For ..
- Located at the end of a box canyon. Good wind protection. Rugged terrain, middle and upper elevations have scenic building sites of Emigrant Peak, Red Mountain, Dome Peak, Electric Peck Tom Miner Basin and the Yellowstone River.
- Price reduced from$995,000 to $800,000!! 32 acres located in South Glastonbury. Survival Shelter located at the end of ..