Nhn Moon Creek Rd Miles City, MT 59301 Get directions
- MLS# 341479
- Listed 6 Months 5 Days Ago
This 27 acre parcel offers the ideal mix of trees, grass, gently rolling hills and draws to give it character. Located about 34 miles southwest of Miles City, MT you will find a very quiet rural setting where the deer and antelope still do roam. You will also find wild horses roaming the property and area frequently. The Yellowstone, Powder and Tongue Rivers are nearby. Property has power on site and phone along the county road. This county road is maintained regularly, providing year round access. Property has a secondary road giving access to the other end of the acreage. Plenty of good build sites off either road. Neighbor has a large pond/lake that is feed from several draws in the area, including the one going through this property, giving you seasonal water with some possible spring activity. The pond/lake draws in tons of wildlife, making for hours of simple entertainment. Come see for yourself, or call for a detailed walk through of the photos.
Waterfront and Water Access
- Water Features: Seasonal
Exterior and Lot Features
- Road Access: Gravel
- Lot Size Acres: 27.639
- Topography: Level, Rolling
- Lot Size Square Feet: 1203955
- View: Pond/Lake, Rural, Southern Exposure, Trees
- Association: No
- Calculated Total Monthly Association Fees: 0
Other Property Info
- Annual Tax Amount: 200.00
- Source Listing Status: Sold
- County: Custer
- Directions: Follow Moon Creek County Rd approx. 19 miles, property has RE sign next to power pole.
- Tax Year: 2018
- Source Property Type: Vacant Land/Acreage
- Area: 12M - Other Montana Counties
- Source Neighborhood: 12M - Other Montana Counties
- Parcel Number: 000RJA1973
- Zoning Description: NONE - None/Unknown
- Source System Name: C2C
- Electricity to Lot
Building and Construction
- Structure Type: Land
We're sorry we have no data related to schools for this listing.
Property History for Nhn Moon Creek Rd
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.