Selling Your Home or Land
For some people, their home or land investment is their largest financial asset, and deciding to sell is a big decision that involves a lot of preparation and work. When you're ready to sell it's important to have an experienced Montana real estate professional handle the details involved in the successful sale of a home or land.
We have "hands on" professional experience building and selling homes. We have a broad background in selling land! We know how to handle every aspect of the sales process. As a buyers agent we are constantly increasing our data base of buyers so marketing your home or land beyond locale advertising and MLS listings is a huge benefit. We also have been involved with many closings, making sure everything's signed, sealed and delivered in a professional manner. This is an important aspect of our many services.
We will provide you with a comprehensive, high-quality listing service. So when you decide to sell your Montana home or land, please contact me and let's get started!
- MC-44A Borders BLM Land and situated at the end of the road. Located in a peaceful setting with abundant game animals, t ..
- 20 acres
- End of the Road with Power on Site
- Round Up Mesa property (RM-57) is the best location about 40 minutes from Billings which is the largest city in Montana. ..
- Western Heartlands Ranch tract WH-42
- WH-42 35 acres with views of several mountain ranges. The photos are towards Yellowstone National Park (distant peaks) ..
- 22 acres
- With county road access, river frontage (Musselshell River) and bordering public lands this property is a true sportsman ..
- 20 acres
- Seasonal access - Borders National Forest
- This is a one of a kind, end of the road property bordering both National Forest and BLM lands. The property sits agains ..
- 3+ acres
- Close to Livingston MT w/ Well and Owner Financing
- Gorgeous views of Absaroka and Crazy mountain ranges and easy access to Livingston make this the ideal place to build yo ..
- 20 acres
- Rustic, off grid Cabin
- This 20 acre property is gorgeous with excellent tree coverage, grasslands, wild flowers and wild berry bushes all over ..
- 1.5 acres
- NearBridger Bowl Ski Area
- Amazing 1.2 acre property nestled between Bozeman and Bridger Bowl. This charming home boasts 3 bedrooms including a mas ..
- Farm Or Ranch
- 324 Deeded, plus 320 leased
- Gorgeous 644 acres of fenced ranch land with rolling tree covered hills, meadows and pasture; cabins, shop, horse barn, corrals
- Gorgeous 644 acres of fenced ranch land with rolling tree covered hills, meadows and pasture (324 deeded and 320 leased) ..
- Working Ranch - cabins, shop w/ Apt, horse barn, corrals - Price Reduced
- HUGE PRICE REDUCTION! 324 acres of newly fenced ranch land. Trees, meadows and pasture. There is an existing spring and ..
- Located at the end of a box canyon. Good wind protection. Rugged terrain, middle and upper elevations have scenic building sites of Emigrant Peak, Red Mountain, Dome Peak, Electric Peck Tom Miner Basin and the Yellowstone River.
- 32 acres located in South Glastonbury. Survival Shelter located at the end of a box canyon. Good wind protection. Rugged ..
Land Contracts available
Purchase 30 land contracts from same development.
Approximately $1.2 million in principle.
Inquiries call Jim 406 220-1563 or Jason 406 220-5233
Land for Sale Park County
Building lots 2 to 5 acres in Paradise Valley near Emigrant, MT prices starting mid $50's
20 acres several tracts between Livingston Mt and Bozeman MT some with power prices starting around $130,000
Small cabin 576 sq ft $179,000 in Gardner Mt
Two manufactured homes Corwin Springs Mt
We know of many more opportunities!