Selling Your Home or Land
For some people, their home or land investment is their largest financial asset, and deciding to sell is a big decision that involves a lot of preparation and work. When you're ready to sell it's important to have an experienced Montana real estate professional handle the details involved in the successful sale of a home or land.
We have "hands on" professional experience building and selling homes. We have a broad background in selling land! We know how to handle every aspect of the sales process. As a buyers agent we are constantly increasing our data base of buyers so marketing your home or land beyond locale advertising and MLS listings is a huge benefit. We also have been involved with many closings, making sure everything's signed, sealed and delivered in a professional manner. This is an important aspect of our many services.
We will provide you with a comprehensive, high-quality listing service. So when you decide to sell your Montana home or land, please contact me and let's get started!
- 40 acres
- Remote 40 acres at a great price, ideal for a getaway. Property offers some scattered tree coverage and some diverse ter ..
- 20 acres
- We can find other like properties in the area!
- Round Up Mesa property (RM-57) is the best location about 40 minutes from Billings which is the largest city in Montana. ..
- 35 acres
- Beautiful views and a geological terrain of draws and canyons. There are two potential building site one at the southeas ..
- 20 acres
- Seasonal access - Borders National Forest
- This is a one of a kind, end of the road property bordering both National Forest and BLM lands. The property sits agains ..
- The seller is considering fractional ownership which divides a property into more affordable segments for individuals.
- This is a one of a kind property, with homestead history. This private in-holding is surrounded by miles of National For ..
- Located at the end of a box canyon. Good wind protection. Rugged terrain, middle and upper elevations have scenic building sites of Emigrant Peak, Red Mountain, Dome Peak, Electric Peck Tom Miner Basin and the Yellowstone River.
- Price reduced from$995,000 to $800,000!! 32 acres located in South Glastonbury. Survival Shelter located at the end of ..
Land Contracts available
Purchase 30 land contracts from same development.
Approximately $1.2 million in principle.
Inquiries call Jim 406 220-1563 or Jason 406 220-5233
Land for Sale Park County
Building lots 2 to 5 acres in Paradise Valley near Emigrant, MT prices starting mid $50's
20 acres several tracts between Livingston Mt and Bozeman MT some with power prices starting around $130,000
Small cabin 576 sq ft $179,000 in Gardner Mt
Two manufactured homes Corwin Springs Mt
We know of many more opportunities!